Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Monday September 1st's Scrapclass will be Tuesday September 2

Hi Everyone -





Because Monday is a holiday, scrap class will be on Tuesday this time. This will also be the 3rd last scrap class until baby is born. The last scrap class will be September 29. Depending on how things go, the classes may resume in December, or January. I'll be sure to keep everyone posted!





I thought we'd do something fun for the last few classes....





Here is what we will be doing this week;





We are going to be making a scrapbook in a box!!

You are going to need to bring the following;
-5 sheets 12x12 cardstock (different colors)
-scissors
-ruler
-scoring tool (if you have one)
-adhesive
-patterned paper to match (you can random stamp your cardstock if you don't want to use patterned paper too)
-16 -20 photos of one theme (you can add these later if you wish)

This may look complicated, but it's really not at all!

If you want to random stamp your cardstock, can you please leave a comment on here or send me an email telling me what theme it will be (camping, summer, birthday, etc etc etc) so I can have the stamps ready, or you can bring your own - doesn't matter to me!

See ya Tuesday night!

Krista
kbustard@primus.ca

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How many sheets of Pattern paper do I need?

Krista said...

4 or 5 sheets